Monday, February 11, 2008

I do not like solid foods Sam I am!


Claire Bear has gotten a little bit better at eating since this video was taken, but she is a very picky eater! I got her to eat egg yolks (cooked of course), bread, rice (loves that, not the cereal though), oh yes, and anything on my plate.

8 comments:

Brandi said...

She is very cute Missy...just like her mommy! It was good to hear from you...how's life? Where are you guys living?

SP said...

Spanks. We're in Orem, but are moving in July to Wisconsin for Medical school, unless Lyndon gets accepted elsewhere and we decide to go there.

Lindsey said...

Missy- I like the new blog... and I laughed so hard at the video! Claire is too cute!

Brandi said...

Nice...Wisconsin is a huge change from Orem! Believe me, Massachusetts is too!

Unknown said...

So good to see you guys! And I cant believe how big Claire is!
Heather Lindsay

Katy said...

Missy...
I love finding others blogs... your family is SO cute!! Congrats on your darling girl. I am expecting a girl in 10 weeks and we will likely name her Claire. Seeing your Claire made me excited. It is a darling name!

Katy Nielson (McGee)
tyandk8.blogspot.com

Beka said...

so you gave me the link to your fam blog and then i was nosying around trying to find out if you started your own personal blog and you did!! are you keeping it up or just maybe?? your little girl is so cute, i loved the video. the other day,"S. Simpson" came into town and we got to visit and we talked abt how GREAT you are...she just ADORES you! i think she started a blog too but i am waiting for her to send me the link!anyways, keep in touch!sorry for babbling!

Emily said...

Hi Missy!