Man, I know what you mean. The weather hear has been a little up and down...yesterday was 78 degrees though...YAY! This morning already looks really nice, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Claire looks cute as ever :)
i love Claire's little beanie...she is such a cutie! you need to move to AZ, its been HOT for months now! Hope everything is going well for you? so are you moving to Wisconsin still? or still waiting to hear from other schools?
3 comments:
Man, I know what you mean. The weather hear has been a little up and down...yesterday was 78 degrees though...YAY! This morning already looks really nice, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Claire looks cute as ever :)
i love Claire's little beanie...she is such a cutie! you need to move to AZ, its been HOT for months now! Hope everything is going well for you? so are you moving to Wisconsin still? or still waiting to hear from other schools?
I love your shadow picture...super cool!
Post a Comment