Lyndon and I took a little trip up to Stewart Falls with his family. I naively thought it would only take us about 2 hours, but I forgot to take into account our little nephew. So it only ended up taking us 4 hours to go up and back, but we truly had a great time!

Here's little Tookie getting ready for the bing hike.

She chewed on Lyndon's camel-back the whole time.

Yes, still chewing...

7 comments:
Hey, I think that I have been there before. Lovely area. I can't believe that you can still carry your kid on your bellies. We switched to the backpack at 6 months. You're tough.
It sure looks pretty. It is always so nice to get out and have some fun!
That looks like a fun and pretty hike. I agree with Mike in the baby carrier. I carried Milo for a a few hours in one of those and my shoulders hurt that night and the next day. I am a little weak.
Congrats on Med school. It looks like a beautiful area.
I had to let you know... the people that moved into your old apartment practically consider you a goddess! They said they have never moved into a cleaner apartment. yeah Missy!
Hey girl! I love your blog...you guys seem to have so much fun outdoors...I'm jelous...but you've inspired me! Before you move away, come to Rexburg and we will take you on a hike in the Tetons eh? Congrats on med school! take care!
Hey-- you need to figure out how to update the feed on the STubbs blog so I know when you have something new. Especially now since you will be far- you better update often (*sniff*). That looks like it was a lot of fun! Claire Bear looks so darn cute.
Oh, Stewert Falls looks so beautiful! I'm jealous I couldn't come! Little Claire Bear is darling as usual, I love how she is chewing on the camel pack in every picture! I'm glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment