Lyndon got accepted there today and we are both stoked! He's been stuck on the waiting list for a couple months now and had been calling the admissions office every week to let them know he was still interested in their school (we had nothing to lose by annoying them) and it worked!!! We already got into the near campus student town houses (we did it even before we were accepted) and now all I have to do is change our moving truck reservations from Wauwatosa Wisconsin, to New Hampshire!

15 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting and beautiful!!! -The Walkers
WOW...congratulations! You will love it there I'm sure. We will definitely come visit if we're still in Mass!
WOW! what a fun experience and how lucky to live in such a beautiful place! Congrats!
Congratulations!! That looks like it will be a great place to visit. Medical school... so we have like a 10 year window to go then. We'll pretend like that picture is going to be the view out of your back window in the townhouse. Anyways we are excited for you guys and good luck!
Congrats!
That is great. Congrats guys! We will have to come and visit.
YAHOO! Great job Lyndon! That is HUGE! We are excited to see you three this summer for a BBQ before you leave! Congrats!
I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations...what an exciting adventure. I'm so glad blogs were invented. I scoffed at them at first, but now, I love them because it feels like I really get to be a part of the lives of those I love!
Congratulations! That is so exciting for you guys and New Hampshire is a lot better than Wisconsin!
WOW! That is so exciting! New places and new people! I hope all goes well! I'm excited to see blog stories of your new adventures! :O)
Yeah for you guys. We will try to visit you too.
we will visit.
I will visit if we can drive there-- of course it might be cheaper to fly (dammit.)
Wow, Wow, Wow!!! It is beautiful in New Hampshire! Congratulations on being accepted to medical school!
Oooh! I want to visit! And congrats!
Post a Comment