Notice how Claire doesn't penetrate the snowy surface...the footprint next to hers is mine.
It is icy cold and then very wet snow, then icy, then wet...not your typical fluffy Utah snow.


I heard this tree branch fall at 4am this morning. It luckily missed the car, the bigger branch that is. The smaller one on top did do a little damage. We're lucky that we don't have any trees over our car...but then again, I wouldn't mind it getting smashed to pieces so that we could get some money out of it... the power was out about 10 hours after that, but not due to THIS tree branch....maybe.




10 comments:
I'm extra cold just reading your post. Those couple of hours south sure make a difference...come back, anytime!
Oh my gosh!!! your pictures and lines brings so many "cold memories"...specially the ice and freezing wind!!!...oh! and ...no matter how high you set the heat in your house...you are still cold!...we used to kept it in 78 or 79. I'm still wearing my t-shirts and sandalls here...haha...I would have never try it in the East during winter...oh well...love the pictures and specially Claire!!!.
May you come to Texas, We don't have anything like that and looking at your pictures makes my feel cold and we should get close to 70 degrees tomorrow. Stay warm.
Brrr...sure looks cold. Keep warm. We love you. (We are suppose to get snow today...finally)
I love snow, Jessica and I went Sledding at Soldiers Hollow! What a blast. Wish you guys could have been there.
PS I like your gingerbread house.
Send me some of that snow and everybody will be just fine!! :o)
Great representation of your house...
Miss you all!
Don't worry...we are freezing our tooshies off here in Rexburg too! ha ha...gotta love it! My kids seem to take after me...Carter is afraid of the snow and won't go near it...and Anna hates wind in her face, and has to be totally bundled up when we go out! Too bad we live in wind city, eh?
Claire is so DANG cute! Carter likes to eat applesauce and yogurt almost by himself, he scoops it up in his spoon...then hands me the spoon so I can put it in his mouth for him!?? He used to do it alone, but maybe my OCD about messy babies made him realize that it is just easier to let mom do it!
PS-I LOVED the post of Claire doing the animal sounds! So funny! After that, I have been trying to teach Carter....but he only chooses to do two: Cow- Moooo, and Dog- ooh Ooh! Oh well, I think communicating vocally isn't high on a little boys priority list!!
I need to go put on a sweater-- "PEPE, EETS A SWAYTER!!" (Baaaad joke.)
I recognize those clothes Claire bear wears:) I love her favorite hat- that is really cute.
Oh...your blog made me shiver. I remember those icy cold New England winters. Drink lots of hot chocolate with mini-marshmallows. It is the best cure!
It doesn't look that cold here...but it is pretty darn close. I agree about the residency in a warmer place:-)
Post a Comment