We blew our Christmas $$ at the New England Aquarium yesterday and had a blast. Claire even ooed and ahhed, so even if she doesn't remember it later on in life, which she most likely won't, she was at least entertained the WHOLE day! (picts aren't in order)

Imax theatre in 3D on whales. She fell asleep, even with the BLARING sound in her little ears.


Black lights, always fun.

The largest sea turtle I've ever seen (even if it was the one I saw with the cousins when I was 11, I don't remember).



(Guta and Landon, you would have LOVED it!)

Metro into town (cheep parking that way)
Outside shot

And this is not related to the above post, but was too funny not to post. Lyndon found Claire after her nap like this.....She was fully clothed when we put her down. I can't believe she got her arm out of that tight neck hole!
10 comments:
FUn! I don't remember going to the Boston Aquarium? Did we? That looks like so much fun and how funny Claire likes to redesign her clothes!
the other day, i found one of my boys the same way in the morning-one arm out:)ha ha
Looks like a ton of fun! Lucky!
Great pictures. I didn't think you could get pictures through the glass like that. Looks like a lot of fun. We did have fun there with the Oscarsons. Neat you get to see some of all that again. ( and this is mom not dad!)
Afton and i just looked at photos with Afton and I had to assure her that the shark couldn't get her. I love the east, I am constantly envious of you guys.
I love the Boston Aquarium...looks like it was a great day! I always worry about all the fun things that we did when the kids were so little that they will have absolutely no memory...but I'm certain it all becomes part of their "well-rounded, cultural" genetic make-up...right? And we have pictures to prove we were fun once upon a time!!! Wish we could play with you...
The Boston Aquarium is so very fun. Family outings are the best kinds of days.
That's it...I want to move to Boston. We love the shark picture.
It looks like you are having a lot of great times seeing the sights. Claire will always think she remembers things if you show her all the pictures! She just gets cuter!
Oi Lyndon e Missy!
Feliz ano novo para vocês (mais uma vez)...por aqui está muito quente...poderiamos trocar por alguns dias...o que vocês acham?O Bruno está morando em Montreal...ele veio apenas para nos visitar durante o Natal e o Ano Novo...Eu pretendia visitá-lo esse mês, mas não pude...agora mudei meus planos para Janeiro 2010! Espero poder visitá-los também na mesma época...
Abraços
Cris
Post a Comment