I love the video of Claire! That's awesome that Lyndon knows how to play the violin. Missy I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy! I sent an invitiation to our blog to lyndon's gmail address. It's rnrfamily.blogspot.com.
Love it--I too am impressed at your hubby's skills. And I so know the tantrum thing, girl. Ya gotta love the captain obvious comments! I can only imagine what people used to say to my mom when she went shopping. An old lady actually told Cubby the other day, "That's just too loud." (She said that to him after telling me I was doing the right thing by ignoring him.)
Oh I am so behind!!! Girls!! Yeah! We love girls. Sisters are just so much fun...and you know you make adorable ones! There simply is nothing more annoying than people making comments about your kids...like the man at Target that told me three times that Mia's legs were cold. I was staring blankly at him and not saying anything...maybe thats why he felt a need to say it three times. And your husband plays the violin? What a stud. Happy late birthday to your husband! (sometimes I think Grandpa should announce things a week early to make us all look better and more prepared!)
13 comments:
That is so funny! Like I said before, I'm glad technology came out when I was already grown up.
That was cute, she is a natural.
I didn't know Lyndon played the violin, sheesh - is there anything he can't do? There are days when I want to be Lyndon when I grow up - I am serious!
That's awesome! Go Claire, go!
Phew!! Good thing the camera stopped just before the "flash"!! That was so cute!
Hahahahahaha...
I´m glad you can share moments like these with us!!!
Wow. She does jazz. She is so cute. Miss you
That is so cute, did you guys teach her those moves?!!
I love the video of Claire! That's awesome that Lyndon knows how to play the violin. Missy I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy! I sent an invitiation to our blog to lyndon's gmail address. It's rnrfamily.blogspot.com.
Love it--I too am impressed at your hubby's skills.
And I so know the tantrum thing, girl. Ya gotta love the captain obvious comments! I can only imagine what people used to say to my mom when she went shopping. An old lady actually told Cubby the other day, "That's just too loud." (She said that to him after telling me I was doing the right thing by ignoring him.)
So Afton just watched the video and said - "she don't have tights on..."
She's got the rhythm down for the jazz dance and the moves for a little striptease at the end. That is a cute little girl you have there!
Oh I am so behind!!!
Girls!! Yeah! We love girls. Sisters are just so much fun...and you know you make adorable ones!
There simply is nothing more annoying than people making comments about your kids...like the man at Target that told me three times that Mia's legs were cold. I was staring blankly at him and not saying anything...maybe thats why he felt a need to say it three times.
And your husband plays the violin? What a stud.
Happy late birthday to your husband! (sometimes I think Grandpa should announce things a week early to make us all look better and more prepared!)
Love it! She might kill you for that when she is older...way to cut it out:-)
Post a Comment