Holy Cow! That went by fast! I hope she has an amazing birthday! We'll have to call you guys later today. Love ya!
Happy birthday Claire!!!Hope you dont mind receiving birthday presents a bit late!!!!!
Hurray! Happy Birthday! I am glad to see friends over celebrating since your family is far away. We love Claire.
Happy birthday! That is great.
Happy Birthday, Claire! I can't believe we're all headed towards the lovely twos! :)
You made it! I've always said that a child's first 3 birthdays are not about them but all for their parents who have survived them. Happy Birthday Claire...and great work parents!!!!
Happy B-day Claire! I can't believe you are two!
Happy Belated Birthday Claire!! I can't believe our girls are two!
Fun party!
Looking good girl. Can't wait to see you all
Missy, I can't believe you guys have a two year old. Happy B-Day!
That just freaked me out--I was at her blessing, like, yesterday!Happy birthday, big sister!So, um...Where's that baby?
Happy Birthday to Claire Roxy! The picture of Claire twirling looks so much like you Missy! you looked relaxed Lyndon! That is good.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Holy Cow! That went by fast! I hope she has an amazing birthday! We'll have to call you guys later today. Love ya!
Happy birthday Claire!!!
Hope you dont mind receiving birthday presents a bit late!!!!!
Hurray! Happy Birthday! I am glad to see friends over celebrating since your family is far away. We love Claire.
Happy birthday! That is great.
Happy Birthday, Claire! I can't believe we're all headed towards the lovely twos! :)
You made it! I've always said that a child's first 3 birthdays are not about them but all for their parents who have survived them. Happy Birthday Claire...and great work parents!!!!
Happy B-day Claire! I can't believe you are two!
Happy Belated Birthday Claire!! I can't believe our girls are two!
Fun party!
Looking good girl. Can't wait to see you all
Missy, I can't believe you guys have a two year old. Happy B-Day!
That just freaked me out--I was at her blessing, like, yesterday!
Happy birthday, big sister!
So, um...Where's that baby?
Happy Birthday to Claire Roxy! The picture of Claire twirling looks so much like you Missy! you looked relaxed Lyndon! That is good.
Post a Comment