Sunday, June 21, 2009

Baby Girl

Here she is!!!








For those of you who don't speak Metric, she was 7lb. 3oz.





This was Claire's reaction when she first saw her. It was perfect.











We are all doing great and excited to have her here with us.

29 comments:

Czirr Family said...

WOW!!! that baby is adorable!!! congratulations guys! We can't wait for you to come in July!!! We are gonna steal the baby..I know I will have to fight with the grandparent but we gotta do what we gotta do...haha

Julie said...

She is sooooo sweet and cute!!! Looks like Claire is going to be a fantastic big sis. So glad you posted pictures-- I couldn't wait:)

Britt-Marie said...

That picture with Clair is just priceless! What a precious little baby! I'm so glad to hear that everything went well. Enjoy your new little one and take care.

Julie said...

Is there a name for this cute little bundle of joy???

Jessica said...

Oh..so so cute! Little tears are in my eyes. Congrats. She is so beautiful!

Amy Lynn said...

Congratulations! Joy, happiness, elation! She is a big girl...how does a very small person like you carry such a big baby? She is beautiful...looks very much like her big sister! Beautiful family...waiting on that name! :>)

Brandi said...

I'm with everyone else...what's her name??? :) She is perfect Missy, so cute! And I love the picture of her and Claire...too cute! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Elaine said...

Congratulations! I'm excited to hear what you name her (although I'm not sure how you're going to top Claire Roxy :) It was cool to see pictures of your mom, too!

Elyse said...

Yay! Congrats! All the pictures are awesome!!!

michaelstubbs said...

So glad to see you all in the pictures. I am happy that you are healthy and happy through it all. Congratulations!

amber-girl said...

What a sweet baby girl! You know...she really looks like an "Amber"! :)

Congrats! I am thrilled for you and what "fun" you will have with two wonderful/emotional little girls!!!

I LOVE the picture of Clair's first look at her baby sister! She looks like she is filled with awe!(Anna's first look at Carter was, "I am scared to death, and I don't want to go near my mom or that thing in the blanket! haha!)

Hope you get some rest now....funny that we say that knowing that is exactly what a new mom does NOT get! Wishful thinking, maybe?

What a beautiful and lovely mama you are, Missy!

Nancy said...

She's SO cute! Claire looks like she's in love. :)

Beka said...

CONGRAtS! She looks so big in those pics! Cant wait to hear her name?!!

Unknown said...

Congratulationsssssss Missy, Lyndon and Claire!! She's beautiful!!!! I'm so happy I'll be able to see her in person!!!!!
Love you all!

Cassie said...

Ohhh!!She is so beautiful! Congratulations! I don't blame Claire for having a look of awe on her face when she saw her baby sister...she is awesome!

Abby said...

Hooray! She is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her and see you all again. Congrats!!!!!

Jared Stubbs said...

She is adorable. Missy you look really good, wouldn't have guessed you had just birthed a 7lb baby!

Tasha said...

Hi, Missy! Congratulations on your new bundle!! She's beautiful. Claire is a doll. How fun to have two little girls! :) I'm glad to see you're doing well!
-Tasha

Cara said...

Congrats. She is beautiful. Glad she is hear safe and sound. Hope you are doing well too.

Nae said...

Oh! She's precious! And Claire's reactions to her are just priceless. :) Congratulations!!! I'm so glad mom and baby are doing well.

Emma Jo said...

Oh my goodness you have such beautiful babies I just can't stand it. Congratulations!!! What a wonderful day!

Aubrey said...

Beautiful baby girl! Congrats.

wendys said...

Those pictures are so sweet.

Alicia said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! So precious

max fam said...

Congrats guys!!! She is sooo cute. I am jealous that you are not pregnant anymore. The picture of Claire's reaction is priceless.

Candise said...

Happy Day! Congrats on becoming a family of four. I hope you are enjoying every moment with your precious two! Wish I was closer. I'd bring you something tasty to eat, and love on that newborn for a few minutes...and Claire too! Was your mom still in town?

Candise said...

PS - If you are ever in Idaho let me know...we live in Idaho Falls these days and go to Twin to see Jarom's parents quite a bit.

mo said...

We are so happy that your newest little girl is here safe and sound and just in time! She is beautiful, just like her sister. We can't wait to meet her at Rich's wedding!

Lindsey said...

She looks absolutely perfect! Claire looks like she is a riot. We are looking forward to your visit to Provo... let us know if you have time to get together!