Tuesday, July 7, 2009

bless-ed sleep

Sydney was a dream child and started off sleeping 6 to 7 hours at a time. However, even with those long yummy hours of z's we still were worn out. Now she's becoming more "normal" and sleeping 4 hours at a time or less, with some monster feedings that keep me up several hours in the night. But you just can't get mad at a little thing like this (your poor spouse that tried to ask you innocent questions at 7 in the morning may not get off so easy, even though they don't deserve it, but at least they know it's your evil lack of sleep self speaking instead of the real you...right?). I'm so glad I don't have drool coming out of my mouth in this picture, it just looks like I should with the way my mouth appears.
Lyndon comments several times a day that he is surrounded by girls, but I know he loves it.

10 comments:

Jared Stubbs said...

I love Claire's grin in the last picture.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how precious. Can't wait to see you guys next week! :)

Unknown said...

I'm sure Lyndon loves being surrounded by such beautiful girls!!!

Reed Family said...

CONGRATS!! She is such a doll! She definitely has her own look. We'll have to have an arranged marriage with her and Rylan :) Try and get all the sleep you can I'm sure it's tough with 2 kids now!! I hope all is going with Med school and your growing family! Let us know when you come back to UT. It'd be fun to see you guys and catch up.

Amy Lynn said...

I can't wait to see you at Rich's wedding and meet the newest member of the family! I'm not sure I'll be able to keep my hands off those cheeks. Hang in there...the beginning is the roughest patch and it just gets smoother (and more sleep filled)from here on out! Thanks for posting!

michaelstubbs said...

I like Claire's smile too. She's clearly just pretending to sleep. I wish you guys as much real sleep as possible.

Rich said...

seriously claire's grin is the funniest.

Julie said...

Great pictures! Claire may look a little like her daddy but she has as little sneaky side like her mommy:) That is a great grin:)

I can't wait to see you guys.

wendys said...

Claire is too funny! Missy I think you look pretty even when you are sleeping! Drool would only add a glisten to your cheeks.

Jacksons said...

Sydney ... I like it! Hope you catch up on more sleep soon. You all look happy and beautiful :) Glad you were able to get on our blog, too - I'm ready for the stalking!