Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sisters

Sisters, Sisters, never were there such devoted sisters.


Caring, sharing..every little thing that we are wearing....

See here if you don't know:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WiyfKsRJiI&feature=related

(big thanks to cousin Emily for the adorable outfits!)

11 comments:

Elyse said...

So adorable!!!! I love you and I can't wait to see all 4 of you in a few weeks!!

Unknown said...

They are soooooo beautitul girls!!!!!

Abby said...

Sydney has changed a lot already! What gorgeous girls.

Emma Jo said...

Oh so so darling!!! They are just beautiful, so cute.

Julie said...

Cute!! Love the pic and the girls.

Nae said...

I love that song! I also love your girls! They are so charming. :) Especially when they match.

Jangs said...

I miss you all!!!! Too cute

wendys said...

what cuties.

Julie said...

Or watch this one instead....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YhTKiFEMAg

Eric and Jill said...

Too Cute!! I heard from Grandma how precious little Sydney is!:) So glad to see they get along.... Just wait!

Smart said...

They're so cuuuute! I can't wait to meet her! I bet Claire is so big too! I'm actually looking forward to NH this time! Yay! PS- I take that little tote you made me EVERYWHERE! It's perfect for work, the beach, you name it. Everyone comments on it. I took it to Utah and my sister in laws wanted to take it! Thanks again you're so sweet! See you in a few weeks! :) Rach