No they don't-- both so cute though. They remind me how different SO and LL look from each other. They are both unique!!
Both gorgeous! That's great they each have their own look too so they can have their individual identity. Can tell any personality differences yet?
Shows how much I know...I thought it was the same baby! Very cute babies...very cute dress! Lucky mama!
I think they definitely look like sisters. Not twins...but related.
Nope don't look alike. But you can tell they are sisters. I miss you all
Which one was adopted?
I think they have the same expression on their face.
which one i lyndon and which one is missy? -Rich
They are both so cute!! I can see similarities but definite differences. They both are a good mix of you two.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
No they don't-- both so cute though. They remind me how different SO and LL look from each other. They are both unique!!
Both gorgeous! That's great they each have their own look too so they can have their individual identity. Can tell any personality differences yet?
Shows how much I know...I thought it was the same baby! Very cute babies...very cute dress! Lucky mama!
I think they definitely look like sisters. Not twins...but related.
Nope don't look alike. But you can tell they are sisters. I miss you all
Which one was adopted?
I think they have the same expression on their face.
which one i lyndon and which one is missy? -Rich
They are both so cute!! I can see similarities but definite differences. They both are a good mix of you two.
Post a Comment