Tuesday, September 29, 2009

On a lighter note...

"Mom, come on. I am really too big to be posing for you all the time."

Actually, "CB" as Lyndon likes to call her now (aka-Claire Bear) will pose at will for anyone with any camera.

I do remember my sister Julie NOT liking to pose. Which is quite funny now if you chance across her blog where she posts silly movies and pictures of her and her kids.

We have documented home videos of Julie yelling at the cameraman (Dad) to not film or follow her, while dad kept teasing back that she would regret it, or that it was "for posterity."

So here's to Claire's posterity. May they be as stinking cute as she is.

11 comments:

the bean said...

Hey there friends. Claire is looking great. Lyndon it isn't too difficult to present a poster. It is a bit unnerving though when they ask questions about things that you haven't thought about before. It is rare though to have thought about everything, and that is why you present a poster to get the feedback and aid you in your further research.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...nice look, Claire. That'll come in handy some day. Keep practicing. ;)

Unknown said...

I cant blame Julie of not liking posing...I still don't like it...only in special ocasions!!! :o)

Veronica said...

Claire is getting so BIG! We miss you guys and wish we were closer so we could play together =)

Julie said...

Cute picture:) And hey! Why picking on me all the sudden?? If you rewind those old videos you will see that in half a dozen of them I am being barked at to take care of you little brats-- "Go get your brother, take care of that, etc." I had a right to be in a surly mood!!! Now I just take care of my little brats because I WANT to--- so we take silly pictures:)

Amy Lynn said...

Must be in the blood...I have 3 children who will pose for any and every picture...whether you want them to or not! It is hilarious...and sometimes it is downright embarassing! But we do make really cute kids in this family!

wendys said...

cute kid!

Williams Tale Overture said...

She is stinking cute!! Hope all is well with your family. I wish you guys lived closer, I am sure Cash and Claire would be quite the team.

Rich said...

i love that face... I can;t wait to see you guys again. p.s. can Janae and I come see you this summer, we are planning a trip and you are on the way.... he he.

Claire! Wow! With an expression like that, you're already ready for those teenage years!
- Janae

Abby said...

Love that sassy girl.

Jangs said...

I miss her cute mug