We bought Eliza a set of the piggy jammies and she won't take them off! She also found a pink stuffed pig at the DI that she won't let go of. She makes me google Miss Piggy videos... seriously, help!
So, so cute...and since I can see the anniversary picture too--happy [late] anniversary! Instead of being jealous that your tummy is so flat after child number 2, I will say congrats on that. A big, flabby CONGRATULATIONS from me:)
12 comments:
They look warm and fuzzy and pink. Sure love you all
Ha!! I love the pink piggies!! So cute!
Wow I can't believe how much Sydney has grown! Such cute girls!
Very cute! Give hugs for me.
CUTE
That's so cute!!!!
We bought Eliza a set of the piggy jammies and she won't take them off! She also found a pink stuffed pig at the DI that she won't let go of. She makes me google Miss Piggy videos... seriously, help!
Also, your girls look cutely bored.
Oh my goodness...could they BE any cuter? Hannah has those exact pajamas...and I have to squeeze her every time I walk past. Delicious girls!!! Lucky!
I love those little piggies!
love the tutu
Cute jammies!! They are so cute, getting big!!
So, so cute...and since I can see the anniversary picture too--happy [late] anniversary! Instead of being jealous that your tummy is so flat after child number 2, I will say congrats on that. A big, flabby CONGRATULATIONS from me:)
Post a Comment