Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy November

18 comments:

Britt-Marie said...

I absolutely love those hats! Did you make them? They are adorable! Helps that your kids are so cute too.

wendys said...

What cuties!

Jangs said...

Oh I love it. I am so glad they fit still and fit the season still. One of the ward ladies asked me to make a hat for her granddaughter today. HA HA I should go in business.

Unknown said...

Ahhhhh...they look adorable on those hats!!! I loved it!!!! And miss them a lot!!!!

Jonny said...

Please pass the pumpkin pie!

Julie said...

Those two little pumpkins are sooo cute!! I hope you are feeling better, too!!!

michaelstubbs said...

Hiya! Nice hats.

Emma Jo said...

Darling. Love adorable hats.

Megan said...

Too cute for words. Late on board, but love the feet picture too. You're so talented!

Abby said...

Gorgeous girls! I miss you guys.

Nae said...

So cute! And those hats are even cuter on the girls! :)

Cara said...

Your girls are so adorable. I just want to kiss those cute cheeks.

Williams Tale Overture said...

Those hats are so stinkin cute!! Your girls are so adorable. They are looking so much older.

Anonymous said...

fun, cute, and festive. cute girls

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

Oh my word...they don't get much cuter than that!

Rich said...

Your girls are so cute. I can't wait to see them again,

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Missy and Lyndon,

We are going to spend Xmas in Montreal and I thought that it would be a great opportunity of visiting you again...Let me know if there would be any problem if me and my family come to visit on the 25th Dec and leave on the 27th.
Miss ya!