Christmas EveChristmas was great. Claire was in heaven and was on a huge sugar high from her stocking treats that we foolishly let her dip into before breakfast (mental note, sugar travels faster through the blood stream when there is nothing else in the stomach and causes the Christmas Crazies). Sydney sat in her lil' chair and took in all the excitement with her bobbling little head and cute little tongue that can't stay in her mouth.
Here are my favorite gifts CB got:
The playhouse that I mentioned I was making (it is not as good or detailed as the gal I copied, but I only had so much patience and our table is smaller).

you flip the knot hole up to talk to the person inside


The rose Lyndon stayed up Christmas Eve carving for Claire. She saw mine a month or so ago and I told her that her pops made it for me. She then one morning went up to Lydon and said, "oh, Daddy make me a rose please!"

Its hard to see all the detail, but rest assure, it's good.We also had our good friends the Bravims join us for Christmas dinner and the next day's activities. It was really fun to see and get to know Christina's Dad. Such a good family.
(note: Bruno claims he will be a good Uncle not Dad , but I beg to differ, he fed and coo-ed Sydney like any sweet Daddy would, see him holding her)
And, here is Claire at the end of today. Ah, Sleeeepzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Sock monkey- check, baby doll- check, sheep- check, blanket- check....And for those wanting more pictures of Sydney, well, I've got a lot of videos, but blogger just doesn't want to download them right now and I just don't want to make it (being 11pm at night), so farewell for now and come again to get to know Sydney Poo, Gweedy, or pydney sue as we lovingly like to call her.
Happy New Year to come!!
14 comments:
Not detailed? That house is great! And the rose is great. You guys are so talented. What a nice way to spend Christmas.
That house is so amazing!!!! As soon as my littlest one is old enough to appreciate something like that, I'm totally all over that project!! Although I may want to start now, because I have a feeling it would take me about that long.
Happy Christmas and everything else!!
Love the playhouse! You are so talented! Makes me feel guilty!
It was great spending some time with you!! We already miss the girls! We certainly had a wonderful time! Hope you can come to Montreal to visit me and Bruno some weekend before I leave...that would be amazing!!! It's really good to know Claire spend all her energy during the day and had a good night of sleep!!! :o)
Any time you need someone to babysit your girls...just give us a call!!! :o)
Love you all!
Cris
PS: Can you send me that cheese tart recipe???
You both are so creative-- that playhouse is amazing and the rose is beautiful. Not to mention the gifts that you made for us! How fun you got to see the Bravims!
The playhouse wasn't as detailed? With a tire swing and knot hole to talk through? Fabulous! Forget my kids...I want a secret hide-out playhouse! Your family is deliciously wonderful! So glad your Christmas was great!
Wow, Missy, that playhouse is amazing. I'm sure your kids will enjoy it for many years to come...
And it wouldn't be Christmas without Lyndon carving something...he gets better each year. :)
Man we miss you guys and your little girls!
Amazing playhouse! Amazing rose! Those are the very best kinds of gifts. What talent! Oh, the kids are pretty darn cute, too!
So great to see to see the Bravim family together. How wonderful to see them all. I miss you guys and wish I could hold the girls. Happy New Year
Wow! Your house turned out amazing! Looks like a great Christmas!!!
I am amazed at the house. and the rose. and the fact that you played in the snow with your hubby. happy new year, you charming family!
WOW!!!Your house is every bit as good as the one you copied or even better---You made it!!!! Good job, Missy! Your girls will treasure that and have sooo much fun in it!
Wow Melissa, I am just so impressed with that house. You did a wonderful job. I wish we lived closer so you could show me how. I think it's neat that you and your husband both made her a gift. Merry Christmas.
Your table playhouse turned out so good! And I love the remade cardigan sweater too! You're so talented.
Post a Comment