Monday, December 14, 2009

When the little peeps go to Bed the Big peeps play

We have had some great storms, bringing some great snow. I have LOVED playing in it this year. Claire is big enough to keep her balance walking through the snow and play with me and I am not pregnant-hence, I don't have to worry about falling and I have energy to PLAY! I stick Sydney in bed for her nap and its CB and mom time.

Sunday night Lyndon and I put the girls to bed and called over some friends to help us build an igloo. We also built a hugemongo snowman as well. Our neighbor from India helped us with that one. He couldn't believe we were trying to put such a large ball on top of the other He kept telling Lyndon that he was going to break his back.

It now has a carrot nose and cranberry smile and eyes, but I'm too lazy to take another picture and download it. Just imangine it looks really happy and snowman-like.

peek inside ....I look like a baby in a bonnet..up close and personal

with flash



and then of course without the flash...you got to get the whole feel of this you know.

And outside. I think the air was really humid. I held my breath many times taking this pic and it always turned out mistified. Cool effect though.



8 comments:

michaelstubbs said...

I love my kids, and I love playing with them. AND I LOVE it when they go to bed.

Great igloo. Glad you are having fun in the snow.

Unknown said...

Do you think your igloo will still be there when I arrive?? Can we build another one? Never built an igloo nor a snowman! :o(

Jangs said...

You do know how to have fun in the snow

Jared Stubbs said...

That is a pretty sweet igloo. We will have to visit during the winter months so you have extra room for us to stay.

Elisabeth said...

So cool :D Snow is fun!

Nae said...

S-W-E-E-T!

wendys said...

Great job! I bet Claire was excited to see it when she woke up.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That igloo is one of the coolest things I've ever seen (pun intended). I love that you did that without the kids, haha. Oh, and the snowman is pretty amazing. Glad Lyndon didn't break his back...