Monday, January 11, 2010

New goal




I'm taking a lap swimming class on campus to help improve my swimming abilities-and to get in shape. It's tooooooo cold to start running.

Wanna do it too? NH is a great place to race. It'll only cost you a couple grand to get here.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Well. I've been swimming here in Montreal too...and, since I hurt my leg few days ago, I dont think racing would be a good idea!

Jared Stubbs said...

if only...

wendys said...

Good luck!!

Jangs said...

I'm impressed. Good way to celebrate Sydney's almost birthday.

steph said...

cool! Good luck!

Emma Jo said...

I want to do it!! And I am actually on the same coast! even though my last post was about how much I hate to exercise. Sometimes I like to accomplish things I know I didn't want to do. And did I really never comment on your adorable sweater work?! Sooo cute! I would like to order 3, please. And the doll is adorable too. I tried one of those once without reading the real instructions and it turned out very wrong. Yours is adorable.

michaelstubbs said...

I am signed up for a half marathon. Why I signed up for a half when I have already run a full, I don't know. I should be signing up for an ultra. Anyways. I am trying to start running again in the dead of winter and have discovered that I HATE treadmills.

Jonny said...

No, I'm busy...

Julie said...

Hmmmm. Sounds fun but I think I have a lombotomy scheduled around that same time. Have fun!

Glenn & Celestia Spong said...

Hi Lyndon and Missy, ok long time i know i was speaking to your mumma lyndon and she told me your details to get in contact. Ok so i dont really know how this whole bloggin thing works im not too into it, but you should set up a facebook page or something, i know its a bit of a stalker site but its easy to keep in contact with people, especially for people like me who has family everywhere! Anyways guys hope your all doing well i see u have 2 beautiful babies, me too i have 2 girlies, well get in contact and you should come visit us in australia one day, its very very beautiful here! ok chat soon, love celestia

Glenn & Celestia Spong said...

Ah bless em, how r u missy? obviously i have never met you but i too have heard lots of wonderful things. So where are you guys now? what r your plans? i hope one day u get to come over here and visit it would be good to catch up and let our kiddies play. You must tell me all about you. Hows Lyndon doing? well lots and lots of questions but please keep in touch . My email address is c_selway@hotmail.com if u want to write to me there. Well take care, lots of love. P.s i trained last year for a triatholon i totally think u should do it , i couldnt do it in the end coz i injured my self but im still planning on it maybe next year

Williams Tale Overture said...

Oh I would love to do that with you! That would be so fun! I would definitely need to take swim lessons though there is a possibility I might drown thats why I havent tried one yet.

Cristin said...

Missy!!! I have had so much fun reading your blog. I wish I lived closer to you so that our kids could play together. Isn't it funny that we have kids??

Unknown said...

Missy,
My mom has just approved your idea of finding a mormon boyfriend for me!!!! She can´t wait to having grandkids running around the house...Do you have any suggestions??