Sydney is eating solids-real solids. Yum.
Sisterly love

More of that love (they look so gaunt and sickly in this one...Sydney's arm is so skinny!)
And more Love....Claire is big time into cutting.


Check out this braid! I can't remember how I got her to sit that long to do it.
Lyndon's Birthday Pinata. No candy, and no balloon-but a kleenex box and love notes made it a good one.

Boston Children's museum. Lyndon took finals eariler in the week, so we got him the rest and tried to take advantage of the time with him. It was CRAzy busy, but it was nice to get out.
I am pretty sure we spent more time eating lunch than looking at the museum, but we were together, no?

Sydney loved the play of the 3 little pigs. Truly, she was giddy.
And of course China town. We can't go to Boston without going there. Lyndon even suggests it before I ask-promise! We happened to find our road there too. Go figure- "Stubbs" road is in Hong Kong and "Tyler" road is in China town USA. It's soooo in my blood..or something like that.


Going home.

And totally non related to the previous pictures-here's the girls at their usual hangout Tuesdays and Thursdays afternoons. Why you ask? Because I am off swimming at the Dartmouth pool training for my triathlon of course. My awesome friend watches the girls and then I take her cute boy on other days while she trains for the same race!Wahoo! Yes she has the short end of the stick (my two for her one) but she swears she's okay with it and I don't need a whole lot of convincing. Thank goodness for good friends in the same boat.
p.s. What happened to spell checker??I need you!
11 comments:
triathalon? You are awesome! What a great system. Aren't we grateful for awesome friends?
I miss you guys...
I signed up for a triathlon too, wish we could swim together!Love the pictures and the updates! Cute cute girls you have!
Good to see the updates! The girls are so cute and growing so fast!
It's a miracle! Missy updated her blog! :D Your girls are adorable. And we wish you lived closer so we could play with them (and you guys, of course). But someday we'll come visit and play!
I am with Jared. I miss you all so much. My grandgirls are getting big with out me around. I miss them. Love the pictures. Boston is such a great place. Sure love you all
Hey Missy! What dentist did you guys go to when you lived here? Was it Christainsen?
I just have to say I want to just kiss your girls' cheeks off-- they are so darn sweet.
Good job training. I love the updated pictures of the girls, they are changing so much!
Such great pictures! And way to train! :) You're an inspiration.
Cute kids! yes spell check is great! i remember studying for spelling tests w you! :)
Post a Comment