I am busy up to my eye balls and it's all my fault....mostly. Tomorrow I am cleaning house (just kidding, I want to) feeding, napping, loving my kids (when not being driven nuts by the clamor), and doing a photo shoot with a bunch of lovely ladies involving retro dresses in the afternoon. Then in the evening I'll being snapping photos in my lil' "light box" I made of little items to sell on my new "candy isle" (coming soon....Julie's awesome suggestion)...then after I upload the pictures- I have to plug in the price, and other data, then write up a post on the ol beaded purse and then market, market, market...... I also need to squeeze a church meeting in there and sleep...oh and try to talk to Lyndon in there too when he's not studying. whew.
Why? Um, because ....i want to. I honestly don't feel scared and hungry for money (even though we are racking up debt very very fast). I just like the adventure of it all and honestly I'm not neglecting my kids while doing it....yet...and if I do, I'm done. I keep telling myself to prioritize. Do different things at the right times. I find it funny that I can sew, clean, cook, etc with the girls awake and by my side, but the minute I get on the computer or phone, they go nuts. So I try my best to leave those activities for sleep times.
But all this business will be put on hold come Wednesday night when my brother Rich and his lovely wife Janae come! Yippy!!! Oh, I can't wait to play.

5 comments:
Do you know what I do in my spare time? Nothing. I just sit there. Have fun. You are doing well.
MIke- you should come play.
As Grandpa Green would say (and I know he is saying it while reading your blog) you are "busier than a one armed paper-hanger with the hives!"
In my spare time today I sat with LO while he tried to use the potty. He has serious fear issues with the toilet. I blame it on Nemo's "All drains lead to the ocean..."
You are busy. All of you are. And I will be taking R and J to the airport on Wednesday morning. Have fun!
I am just so barely getting caught up. I LOVE what you are doing. It is amazing and beautiful and so fun!! I am excited to look and follow. Hmm, I'm thinking I might just need to take a little road trip and visit this store of yours...and you of course.
Post a Comment