Monday, May 3, 2010

Lyndon's hard work

Lyndon did research last summer regarding post operation questions...or rather what types of answers should doctors give to patients who have just had surgery. The survey he developed is for doctors-asking them if they asks such question...follow? I'm probably missing some details here that make it sound cooler than I'm giving him credit for. But he put his hours in for this and it has now paid off. His little "button" if you will- is the one that says, "please take this 8 question survey" and has a check mark by it. You have to be registered to actually see it, and a Doctor too. But you can just imagine.

4 comments:

Jangs said...

ok I'm impressed. Way cool.

michaelstubbs said...

Nice work, Lyndon.

amber-girl said...

awesome....you married some kind of genuis....obviously I'm not that smart cuz I cannot even remember how to spell geneious, or is it genious?

Dang!

Maybe while he's at it, he could try to save our country too from all this political stuff I don't even get!

I feel another survey coming on...

But really....way awesome! I am sure he does a lot of it for you and your girls...

Emma Jo said...

Impressive! I love ambitious husbands.