Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Ben and Jerry's we will go....

 Our latest family adventure took us to the Ben and Jerry's factory as well as the Cinder Mill. No picture taking was allowed inside the ice cream factory for fear of loss of trade secrets. Claire asked non stop during the tour for "pink ice cream!" The samples they gave us were quite large, so we filled up quick, but claire got her "pink" ice cream afterwards (no artificial colors here, so only actual pink strawberries in the cream appeased Claire desire).

*note* Claire does not actually have Sydney's full weight on her shoulders, but insisted on carrying her.
 Sugar anyone?
 Mooooooooooooooooooooo
 in line for the precious pink ice cream



 cider, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That's all folks!

10 comments:

Matt Parks said...

Fun for you! I like going to the B&J factory. They really have a fun setup. Glad you got to go! :)

Emma Jo said...

Oh man! I wanted to get to Ben and Jerry's so bad before we left (but it was a little further away than I had thought!) I love the silo of sugar. That is a lot of hyper.
Looks yummy!

Britt-Marie said...

Oh. You're little blonde girls are so cute. Both of those trips sound super yummy.

Julie said...

I would LOVE to see that place...I would swim in the cream. Yum.

wendys said...

I want to got too!

Jessica said...

That is looking super yummy right now. I may have to run to the store...And fresh apple cider? Nothing better! (except for the ice cream of course)

Jangs said...

Oh you are having fun dairy tours with me. Looks so great.

Nae said...

I'm glad CB insisted on the pink strawberries. The all-natural colored ones are the best flavor. :) I'm insanely jealous of both tours! Cider is definitely on the "Janae's Top Ten Reasons She Adores the Fall" list.

Smart said...

Sidney in that apple cut-out is SOOOOOOO cute!

michaelstubbs said...

OH, something, something, ice cream makes me happy.