The Butterfly and the sad Lady bug (somehow she got cut off in the pic). I copied Cousin Emily's kids face paint of a couple years ago. I had to use my lip liner for something I suppose. We had festivities at the Med school and then at the church for trunk or treating. I am not so sure Halloween is my favorite holiday, but its fun to dress the kids up...just not to scrape the makeup off before bed.
Claire lost her skirt....never one to keep clothes on.

8 comments:
Just let me be the first one to say that you guys have the stinkin'-est cute girls in the world. I really mean it.
Lyndon, you are funnnnnyyyyy! I am glad you are my bro.
And let me just say, thank goodness there were some more pics of your second bug, I was beginning to think you must not like her by cutting off her face in the picture-- and showing many more pictures of the oldest child. I think parents just love their oldest child subconsciously more than the others:D
You do know I AM joking:)
yes yes, I know because I am the favorite!
Just for the record. Both of my daughters are my favorite. And thanks for the pictures. They are so cute.
Cute kids! I love Claire's painted face.
I too think Halloween is strange. I'm not into the whole walking dead creepy thing. But dressing up kids in innocent costumes is fun.
Oh, and all that candy is the bomb.
Cutest little bugs I have ever seen! Love you guys!
I'm with you...really the only fun thing about Halloween (besides the sugar of course) is dressing up adorable little girls.
Post a Comment