Sunday, December 5, 2010

Something new

I haven't uploaded recent pictures of my fam damly, so here's one for ya. All my gal pals that keep me busy with play dates for the kids or different activities while our husbands go to school/hospital. I love these women (some not pictured) and they have made our now 3 years here awesome. Whenever I need a quick babysitter- or when one of them notices that I have had it on Sunday and invites us over for dinner-they are there.
Jared's Abby once told me to "never underestimate the power of girl time". I was in newly wed la la land when she said that, but it stuck and I have thought on it many many times since. Wise words, true words too. Amen.

13 comments:

Julie said...

Ooo-- you look SASSY in those cute boots-- I love the outfit.

I love my girlfriend here, too. It is good to have girl time:)

michaelstubbs said...

Looks like a great group of friends. Nice to meet you.

Jangs said...

Looks like a great crowd. How lucky are you!

Julie said...

I should say my girlFRIENDSSSS.... ha ha.

Emma Jo said...

Friends are the greatest. You are beautiful!

wendys said...

Awesome! Where did you get the leggings? I need some!

SP said...

legging are from the teen section at J.C. Pennys, $7. They were double that in the "ladies" section.

Nae said...

No wonder I got so lonely when all my girlfriends went on their missions! Looks like a great group!

Abby said...

Girls rock. :)

dan and laura said...

SO JEALOUS! Wish I was there. Two more days. And, by the way, thanks for feeding my husband. He is so excited to come tonight!

Elyse said...

Awww this makes me NHsick for soooo many reasons! A. I miss you. B. There are so many people I don't know in this picture--ergo, I've been gone TOO long, I'm missing out on TOO much, and there are TOO many new awesome people I've never met. Clearly, I need to run back.

Lyndon said...

I like to think of it as "big girl time away from the little girls time". Heaven knows we all get PLENTY of girl time around our house.

Lyndon said...

I like to think of it as "big girl time away from the little girls time". Heaven knows we all get PLENTY of girl time around our house.