Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bring on the Snow!

Friday morning I woke up to see Lyndon trying to push start his car by himself as he tried to get to work. I showed up on the scene in my green bathrobe and red rain boots to help him push it. Once in the right position, I got in our other car and drove/pushed Lyndon in his car to get it going. Worked lovely. I hope my robe didn't fall open while pushing. It may have slipped a little.My neighbors love me.  We had to get the snow shoveled off our roof. It was awesome. Lyndon hates the snow oddly-he is inside everyday. We love it-we being the girls and it being the snow, not the 30 something below zero weather that comes though.


7 comments:

Jangs said...

Wow I am impressed. I hope the frogs in the pond survive this winter of yours. Makes me feel like we are living in Florida. Wait Florida has been cold too

Emma Jo said...

Cold. I am cold now.

michaelstubbs said...

Wow. That is great snow. We have more than usual but not that much...and good for you for helping your husband AND giving the neighbors a show. February can be depressing, and every little bit helps.

Julie said...

I wish we had that much snow-- at least it would make winter worth it! We just have hard yucky ground and patches of snow. Good to see you guys, too!

Elyse said...

oh my gosh! I can't remember NH getting that much snow when I was there...or I just repressed the memories. I miss being able to play in it! Also, I cannnn't believe how big the girls are! Claire's hair is crazy long! I love it!

wendys said...

That is crazy! How do you find your front door?

Williams Tale Overture said...

I am so tired of the snow, I shouldnt complain we definitely dont have that much. I bet you looked hot in your robe and boots though.