That's great!! Now you need to dig up your old Razamataz costumes and let Claire dance in those!! You still got the moves, Missy!! When we were little I still remember Jared singing the words to "Angel in the Centerfold"-- we really didn't understand what they meant, of course:)
14 comments:
Glad the sickies had some dance in them. Loved talking to you today and now I can see you. Love to you all
Wow, Missy! You've still got the moves.
this is so great
your girls a so lucky to have an awesome mom. and i like that the end scene of napoleon dynamite came up as "related video". haha
I love it when Sydney got down and joined the party! A great way to warm up in the winter.
What a fun mommy you are!
LOL
Everybody needs a good old dance party! Now that song is stuck in my head... but at least I picked up on some cool dance moves from Claire.
What a great way to pass the time when it's cold outside. My kids always correct me on song lyrics too. You just can't win.
I love this! I wish we could come play at your house :)
Three talented beauties!!!
That's great!! Now you need to dig up your old Razamataz costumes and let Claire dance in those!! You still got the moves, Missy!! When we were little I still remember Jared singing the words to "Angel in the Centerfold"-- we really didn't understand what they meant, of course:)
I noticed you are reading the Heretic's Daughter-- how do you like it??
Holy crap that Claire can move!! I recognize some of your moves!! Haha :)
I just love this song!! I can't stop listening to it!!!! :)
Post a Comment