Friday, May 11, 2012

Claire has something to say...


19 comments:

steph said...

Congrats!!!!!! You guys make such cute kids! I hope you are feeling well!

melissa ( : said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxooxo

Julie said...

I hate to say this, but I TOTALLY KNEW IT....I almost called you the other day to ask when you were due-- but then I thought that there was a chance I was wrong, and well...I would feel really stupid then. Congrats!! I am glad we are going to be close enough to see him when he is born!! (He?? Well....I could be wrong...)

Emma Jo said...

Yeah!!! I knew it! Sibling announcements are the best! Congrats, so exciting! We love you guys!

Abby said...

Well I had no clue, but I am still VERY excited for you guys! Congratulations! Wohoo!

wendys said...

Welcome to the land of 3 children! We have only been there one month and I have to say... it is really, really hard. Your girls are so cute. I am glad you will be close so we can see the little one!

Vivian said...

Hooray! I love you guys and can't wait for version 3.0!

michaelstubbs said...

Great. I am totally sure that this experience will not kill you. Remember that the third child brings with it a curse. Beware!

Jared Stubbs said...

Congratulations! I am excited for you guys to be closer for the next year and that we will be able to get to know the girls and the ?? better!

Meredith said...

Congrats you guys! I have to say Sidney's reaction is pretty cute.

Beka said...

CONGRATS:)!!!

Anonymous said...

we are so happy. happy happy happy

Curt and Amy said...

Congrats! We're so excited for you guys! I'm glad that we will be by each other when the new Tyler arrival happens! Hope you're feeling well Missy! Nanni and Chase loved the video, cute way to announce your pregnancy! Loved it!

Jessica said...

yippee!!!! So happy for you! Two was way harder for me than three...you will be fine!

amber-girl said...

Woo hoo!! That was so cute watching Claire process the news! Three is hard at first, but there are things that are always hard when you add another one to the pile! Our third, Kya, has been so much fun and our busiest little monster too! You guys will have a blast! Congrats!!!!!

Jangs said...

by the way the comment by Mark Stubbs was actually me signed in on his google thing. Just wanted to make that clear. We are very happy happy happy

Williams Tale Overture said...

Congrats!! That is too cute I love Sydney in that video, she is hilarious!! Good Luck with three its wild! You will be great! I am excited to see you this summer.

Amy Lynn said...

Oh, a baby! We are LOVING babies in these parts right now...and don't let your siblings scare you about having 3 children...just remember that those things that don't kill us will make us stronger!!! :>) We'd like dibs on babysitting this summer...just saying.

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!