Friday, June 8, 2012

Lyndon is graduating from Medical School- woot!!

The school got renamed right before Lyndon gets his diploma, so it's a bit funny to have Geisel all over memorabilia-- that doesn't feel like the school he went to (Dartmouth Medical School) even though Dartmouth is still in the name somewhere, just at the end.

It is a well done video and our wee little family is in it if you care to see.

p.s. I am really proud of Lyndon. He did really well in school and in still being apart of our lives through it all.

11 comments:

wendys said...

Your family is so cute! Your girls hair is so beautiful, come and do Eliza's for me!

Julie said...

You guys look great!! I love it!! I get the feeling they are really trying to convince people to take hold of the new name? :)

I can't wait to see you in person:)

Abby said...

Woohoo! What an awesome accomplishment for your whole family to get through medical school! Nice work.
You guys look awesome in that clip and now I am totally convinced that the Geisel Medical school name is wonderful. ;)
Can't wait to see you all soon!

Vivian said...

Congrats to you all! What an accomplishment!

michaelstubbs said...

Nice work. You guys are awesome.

Sage said...

that is so cool that you guys were featured!! your family is amazing and beautiful!

Beka said...

what an accomplishment....to the both of you:)!!!

you are prego again right? do you know what you are having yet?

Britt-Marie said...

Congratulations! That is such wonderful news!
(that's cool that you and the kids got to be part of that video.)

Monica Hill said...

we miss you already!

Curt and Amy said...

Yea! I loved the video of you guys! So awesome that Lyndon is now a Dr! Awesome! Way to go Tyler family!

Pattie from Vermont said...

Thanks so much for sharing that. It makes me smile and it makes me weep. Your family is so beautiful. Gone, never forgotten (even if we forget your names, we won't forget your love.).