That is a great picture.
So cute!!! That chip was probably a little gritty I'm guessing?
I love that little face!
I can't believe how calm she looks! I would panic!
This girl has got some personality! She's so cute! It looks like you guys are having fun as your trecking across the country! Have fun be safe!
I passed Sachem the other day and felt weird thinking you weren't there - for good. Wes let a out a screech last Sunday and Steven said he was missing his make out partner, Sydney. The Maxfields miss you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is a great picture.
So cute!!! That chip was probably a little gritty I'm guessing?
I love that little face!
I can't believe how calm she looks! I would panic!
This girl has got some personality! She's so cute! It looks like you guys are having fun as your trecking across the country! Have fun be safe!
I passed Sachem the other day and felt weird thinking you weren't there - for good. Wes let a out a screech last Sunday and Steven said he was missing his make out partner, Sydney. The Maxfields miss you!
Post a Comment