I LOVE that you will have all girls because they will be THE most adorable family of little girls ever. Congrats!
I was totally wrong! congrats.
Well, I am sure that you raise girls right.
How happy! Congratulations!
You must know how to make them! We're excited to have another little girl cousin! Your girls are darling, so no worries!
Yes you definitely make VERY cute girls! Hooray!
Some women are drippin' with diamonds...some women are drippin' with pearls. Lucky you- lucky you, look at what your drippin' with....Little girls!!
Julie, that is funny. I like it...is it a song??
wait! it's little orphan annie isn't it?
I am very excited. I love my grand girls!
Yay!!!
Congratulations you guys! That's awesome, you are pro's at having little girls :) I hope that you are feeling well!
And you know how to make them CUTE!!! Congratulations!
I am always so impressed when someone has lots of one gender bc I assume it means you are really good at it! Not surprising--and they are so cute--bring on all the girls you want!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
I LOVE that you will have all girls because they will be THE most adorable family of little girls ever. Congrats!
I was totally wrong! congrats.
Well, I am sure that you raise girls right.
How happy! Congratulations!
You must know how to make them! We're excited to have another little girl cousin! Your girls are darling, so no worries!
Yes you definitely make VERY cute girls! Hooray!
Some women are drippin' with diamonds...some women are drippin' with pearls. Lucky you- lucky you, look at what your drippin' with....Little girls!!
Julie, that is funny. I like it...is it a song??
wait! it's little orphan annie isn't it?
I am very excited. I love my grand girls!
Yay!!!
Congratulations you guys! That's awesome, you are pro's at having little girls :) I hope that you are feeling well!
And you know how to make them CUTE!!! Congratulations!
I am always so impressed when someone has lots of one gender bc I assume it means you are really good at it! Not surprising--and they are so cute--bring on all the girls you want!
Post a Comment