cute fam, cute pic, and cute socks:)!!
Those are some sexy Stubbs! I was dreaming last night of our camping trip. I was thinking that we may have to take a trial run and head up to C&C pond for a little fishing before we go...but I think we don't have that sweet map that we had before!
CC pond, here we go!
I can't believe how big this family is becoming...and missing all that makes me soooo sad!!!!Love you guys!Cris
Post a Comment
4 comments:
cute fam, cute pic, and cute socks:)!!
Those are some sexy Stubbs! I was dreaming last night of our camping trip. I was thinking that we may have to take a trial run and head up to C&C pond for a little fishing before we go...but I think we don't have that sweet map that we had before!
CC pond, here we go!
I can't believe how big this family is becoming...and missing all that makes me soooo sad!!!!
Love you guys!
Cris
Post a Comment