Tuesday, May 20, 2008

HAIR


Little Miss Claire Roxy doesn't always let me do her hair (she always pulls out whatever I've attempted to do immediately after it's done), but on those occations that she lets her "doo" be or actually not be, I of course have to take a picture.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Emily said...

She is SOOOO cute!

Tina said...

You have a beautiful little family!

Brandi said...

Doo or no doo, I think she's beautiful!!!!! She looks a lot like you, don't you think?

Gunnell Family said...

Too cute, oh to have a girl...

michaelstubbs said...

I like how her hair falls down over one eye.

Beka said...

how cute!! i really need a little girl....in a year:)

Williams Tale Overture said...

She is so adorable! We really need to get together and go to lunch! I think your daughter is a good mix of the two of you, I want to see her in person.