Sunday, August 31, 2008

Latest Weekend Adventure.

We hiked to Boston Lot Lake this Saturday. It's about a mile and a half hike right behind our housing complex, so no driving was needed to get started on this adventure (I love where we live location -wise). So the below picture is me showing you our backyard, essentially.




Claire can, of course, never get enough of the camelback.
These berries are EVERYWHERE! I have thought they were currents, but after tasting them yesterday, I'm sure there not.
Our "new" Trek baby backpack. My sweet/awesome neighbor/ward member is always giving us everything we could ever need/want and gave this to us free of charge!
Boston Lot Lake. They say Moose frequent the area...


Claire has found her running legs!

Me trying to be creative taking pictures of the one and only.

Who also happens to know she is the one and only. Ah we love her.

13 comments:

Beka said...

She is so so so cute! And it is so so so beautiful! i'm jealous! Thats awesome its right around your house!

Curt and Amy said...

Ahh, that little Claire bear is so cute! I can´t believe she is walking so well all by herself! When Curt and I left she was taking 5 steps. Now, I bet she´s into everything! I love your guy´s backyard! You have so much space! It´s so beautiful back there! Wow!

wendys said...

How fun! I love your neighborhood. Great pictures of Claire.

michaelstubbs said...

Everything looks so green and pretty. It looks like you guys are enjoying your new home.

Jangs said...

It is so beautiful where you are. How fun. Lots of adventures. We love you

Unknown said...

Great pictures of Claire!!!She looks really cute!!!

I'm just wondering...are these berries "pitanga" (this is its name in Portuguese)?...I'm really curious to know its name in English....
Love you all!

Jessica said...

That Claire is a cutie. Love the pictures, and glad you can get out and enjoy the area on the weekends!

Julie said...

Those look sort of like choke cherries, but if they are on a bush then they aren't. How did they taste? Were they really sour and did they have a big seed in the center?? Did you find out what they were so I can stop rambling?? ANYway-- those are great pictures! I wish I could squeeze that little Claire-bear, though, *sniff*. Looks like lots of fun!

Blackberry Bratt said...

Man! Seeing you guys out there reminds me of our few years in Seaside. I want to get out and start exploring our wilderness with Bridget again.

Miss ya like crazy, but that's nothing new since the mission. I still wish we could have flown home together!

Czirr Family said...

I'm so glad your are enjoying your time down there. The fall is coming how beautiful it will be?...Clair looks so pretty! I love the picture of her and Lyndon by the water. I'm so happy you have a good neighboor who gives you everything...i love those kind of neighbors...hahaha. I'm making friends here too. keep having fun!
love your Still and forever favorite chilean ant!

Candise said...

Missy...I found you! I have been thinking about you and had to do a little digging, but here you are! It sounds like you are having a grand time. Claire is darling. They grow too fast!

Cassie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Lynn said...

It is so breathtaking and beautiful! I could get use to a backyard like that! And I love your pictures...your adorable toddler looks so much like your husband! With lots and lots of Missy personality...perfect!