Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Life is good with a Claire

Little miss roxy makes me laugh every day. She waves and blows me a kiss when I get her up in the morning and then waves and blows kisses to passing cars and anyone we see throughout the day. She randomly growls while playing and always, always dances to the radio and sways back and forth when in her car seat. She also jigs in her seat if I am stirring something in the kitchen. She just can't control the beat that overtakes her.
Tonight while I was getting her ready for bed, she heard her Dad walk in the door and started to shout, "Ninnin! Ninnin!" She will also point to herself and says, "Dad"....don't know what we did there, but she'll figure it out, maybe.

14 comments:

Williams Tale Overture said...

She is so cute! I love her little spout on her head. That is funny she calls Lyndon by his first name. Cash does that to Bridger too! It drives him crazy, I think it is funny.

Julie said...

Ha! Mine doesn't even like to say "Mama" yet-- the only word he ever says clearly is "Dada". She is so cute. Those are pretty flowers-- where are they from?

Anonymous said...

She has so many more teeth than before! Cute pictures, Missy. Thanks for sharing. :)

SP said...

This farm here hs flowers you can pick by the pound and its beautiful!

Abby said...

What a fun, happy age! I just want to come play. May she stay that sweet and may you never experience the terrible threes....oy!

wendys said...

Great pictures, she is a cute bundle of fun.

Curt and Amy said...

I love all the pictures of Claire! What a doll! She has so many smiley faces! I think that's all she knows how to be, smiley and happy! I think the picture of Claire in the middle looks just like my mom when she was a baby! Ask her to see her pictures, they are twins (mom and Claire). They do the same quished nose thing. Way cute photos!

Emma Jo said...

She has to be one of the most darling baby girls ever! and look, it only took me like two months to return a message that you left!!! We really DO want to meet up in Boston, I promise!! We will be in touch lady!

Amy Lynn said...

She is getting so big! I love when their personalities start to explode...with mine its all been wonderfully exciting and a little scary! Cute pictures...

Jangs said...

She is so cute. I can hardly wait to come play!

czirrfamily said...

Make sure to check out the new Czirr family blog and make a post of what's going on in your life!

Czirr Family said...

I love alllllllll her pictures !!!...I want to eat her!...She has the cutes smile ever!...kiss her 1.000.000.000 times for me, ok?.
Hey you and Lyndon have to try the yearbook thing faces, please!
Is it getting colory down there or not yet?

collinanddani said...

Sorry I don't know what you mean. You are just suppose to use the user name and password that everyone is using and then just sign your name for it. If you know how to add you then let me know and I will do it. Sorry this is kind of confusing!

Tina said...

How did you make that collage of pictures?