First of all, I want to start by saying that poor people can have fun too. And that even though we don't have a car, we are paddling because we want to, not because we are trying to get home. Second, look at my two girls. Who wouldn't want to spend every waking hour with them (in Claire's case, it sometimes requires more than every waking hour, and that's usually when Missy and I argue because we have met our "waking hour" limit).
Third, I have acheived excellence in two areas of my life. The first is photography. I have found that by moving to New Hampshire, all I have to do is point and snap a photo. Simple. The second is bread making. I found this really good slow-rise bread recipe in the new york times. It has four ingredients and I don't have to do much work. Plus, I can use a fork to mix the dough, which means that I don't have to get sticky dough on my fingers.

11 comments:
Yumm bread looks good. Can't wait to try some. It looks so great. We are really excited to see you.
The bread *does* look good! Care to share your recipe?
The recipe is at this web site:
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/08/dining/081mrex.html
I don't coat my bread with as much flour and I let it sit for at least 18 hours.
Grandma Jan has perfected a bread recipe, too. Ask her about the secret ingredient.
I am working on Kettle Corn.
Sounds good, the bread that is. So, it looks like a fun place to play in your northern land.
mmm yum. I love canoeing.
Precious. Your girls are pretty cute, Lyndon!
GO LYNDON...that's my kind of bread recipe. Sweet and simple.
Great looking bread! (come ON--- its fun to put the secret ingredient in-- but you aren't a heathen like me, hee hee;) I will have to try it. Beautiful scenery! (You guys need to enter the contest on the Stubbs Family Blog....unless you have already, and you are anonymous.....)
Wow, Lyndon! You're smart, you're cute and you make bread! Missy got her a fine catch there(of course, you didn't do so bad yourself)! Happy anniversary next week. Claire is sooo cute!
I've just sent you an email...hope to hear from you!
Love you all!
Cris
Post a Comment