Your pictures look just fantastic!!! Well, I have some bad news (at least for myself): I won't be able to go this winter to visit all of you...my employer has just told me that I would have to quit if I wanted to travel and be re-hired in february...but he doesn't gice me any garantees about that...so, I guess I'll have to wait for next July or January/2010! I felt really frustrated...but I can just lose my job like that, right?! Love you all!
Hi Missy, I recently found your blog and I want to come visit! It would be so fun to see you guys. Do you still have the same phone number? I will have to call and chat... Alicia
Oh...there is NOTHING that beats a visit from your mom and dad. Especially when you live far away. I used to treasure those visits. We will come as soon as we can!!!
hi, you!!! I love the pictures with the pumkins! we used to do that when we were in pa. It so fun! the kids love it! We miss you guys!. Clair is growing fast, she looks more like a little girl now than a baby
7 comments:
How fun! We want fun visitors! And I want the easy bread recipe... and a canoe.
Your pictures look just fantastic!!!
Well, I have some bad news (at least for myself): I won't be able to go this winter to visit all of you...my employer has just told me that I would have to quit if I wanted to travel and be re-hired in february...but he doesn't gice me any garantees about that...so, I guess I'll have to wait for next July or January/2010! I felt really frustrated...but I can just lose my job like that, right?!
Love you all!
i love when you post, b/c the pictures & scenery are always so beautiful!
Hi Missy,
I recently found your blog and I want to come visit! It would be so fun to see you guys. Do you still have the same phone number? I will have to call and chat...
Alicia
Oh...there is NOTHING that beats a visit from your mom and dad. Especially when you live far away. I used to treasure those visits. We will come as soon as we can!!!
WE did have such a great time. I find myself thinking of it during the day. Thanks for all you did. It was really fun
hi, you!!! I love the pictures with the pumkins! we used to do that when we were in pa. It so fun! the kids love it! We miss you guys!. Clair is growing fast, she looks more like a little girl now than a baby
Post a Comment