That is way funny, Miss. We need to find a way to photoshop our faces onto the poster. That is great. (I want to be the mean blonde chic in the back- I can't remember her name because I didn't read past the first book.)
Okay, now I have to make another comment. Is it just my eyes deceiving me or is Edward's head HUGE compared to the rest of his scrawny body. Not only that-- I thought these vampires were supposed to be BEAUTIFUL. They look like scroungy teens to me.
Actually I think the guy who plays Edward is the same guy who play the kid who gets killed in Harry Potter and the Goble of Fire. So that makes this really really funny
I hope he is less girly to me when I see the movie bc the previews are lookin' questionable. I am sooo jealous you will be in CT with some fabulous people this week! Happy Thanksgiving.
12 comments:
That is way funny, Miss. We need to find a way to photoshop our faces onto the poster. That is great. (I want to be the mean blonde chic in the back- I can't remember her name because I didn't read past the first book.)
I mean-- LYNDON. Funny post-- same comment as above. Thank you very much and have a nice day.
Okay, now I have to make another comment. Is it just my eyes deceiving me or is Edward's head HUGE compared to the rest of his scrawny body. Not only that-- I thought these vampires were supposed to be BEAUTIFUL. They look like scroungy teens to me.
That's a movie poster?
(I thought it was a deodorant commercial.)
If it's a deodorant commercial, the couple in the front needs to switch brands. No one wants to stand by them.
I don't think that was very funny Prissy Missy! Harry Potter? BOO! j/k!
I get complimented and put down for a post I didn't even write. Thanks :)
Sorry, I accidentally posted under Abby's name. I guess that is appropriate because everyone thinks that Missy made this post.
Anyhoot, that is funny they copied HP like that. And yes, Edwards head is huge and he looks like a real wimp. His hairdo doesn't help anything either.
Actually I think the guy who plays Edward is the same guy who play the kid who gets killed in Harry Potter and the Goble of Fire. So that makes this really really funny
Yes and he is on both posters.
I hope he is less girly to me when I see the movie bc the previews are lookin' questionable.
I am sooo jealous you will be in CT with some fabulous people this week! Happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment