
I love our white Christmas, having Lyndon home all to myself(...and Claire) for two weeks, our Christmas tree, letters from family and friends,
delivered goodies from neighbors, music, movies in bed because Lyndon doesn't have to study, and
hummm- just all of it! (yes, my head is cut off of the above picture-we were just goofing off).

Below is our Polar Express adventure. The train was
authentically old and the entertainment was great as well as the company. The "partners group" paid for our excursion (meaning the med school paid) and it was well worth it.
.jpg)
You could even feel the spring in the seat, that's how authentic the
caboose was. :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I love his taped on stash.
.jpg)
Our view.
.jpg)
Hot Chocolate!
.jpg)
At the North Pole. The kids all gathered together to listen and see the Story of the Polar Express and also sing carols. Oh, at look at Santa.

Claire and I both got a silver bell.

Claire with her loot. She also got a cookie, and a conductor ducky.
9 comments:
How fun!! Your tree is so pretty and it sounds like a vacation of absolute bliss. I like his little taped on mustache too.
I loved your tree!!! I bet Claire had a wonderful time!!! I would!! :o)
That looks like a ton of fun. Claire looks so cute bundled up!
I was hoping you would put the pictures from your train ride. Hooray for husbands being home over the holidays...it's great. I love your tree! It is so pretty-- I forgot to send you a pic of mine, it isn't as fancy as yours-- just really tall and skinny!
thats awesome, you got to do the polar express thing for free! How fun.. Merry christmas!
I'm jealous. Orem feels lonely and boring
Cute pictures. Christmas break from school was always the best! I am so glad you are enjoying yours!
I will always remember my time as a student as time when I got to be with my family a lot, despite what other people say about the college years. I am glad that you are having so much fun together.
What a fun outing!
Post a Comment