We are very excited to have another girl. Names are easier for me to like, we already have all the clothes, and the room is already girlified. (we would have been happy with a boy too.)
Oh, those pictures are absolutely amazing! I can't believe how perfectly perfect she looks. And a girl...you are so very lucky. I absolutely love having "2 of the same" right next to each other. They totally get each other and love to play together. Congratulations!!!!
Wahoo! Congratulations!!! Those 3-d pictures are amazing, wow. I think she looks like you Missy, and she has a Green nose. I am so excited for you guys, love ya!
YAY! How exciting! We just found out Tuesday that we are having another girl too! And I agree about how convenient it is to have all the girl stuff already - and the clothes - and how much easier it is to like girls' names than boys'. Congratulations!
Oh my gosh that's cool!!! she looks so funny saying hi with her hand...well, I know she is not but i like to think she is saying hi to beautiful and favorite chilean ant! congratulation!!! you will be the envy of your neighborhood with 2 beautiful girls!!! ps. i got back on the blog thing so check it out!
Well I can't say for sure how cute she is because she still looks like a mass of swirling black and white lines to me but we are excited and can't wait for June 16th!
This is great news! There is nothing better than two girls, though I admit I am a bit biased. Congratulations! It's so fun to see all of your New England adventures - thanks for sharing.
Missy congrats! We are due like a week after you guys. We find out next week what we are having. Hope med school is going good. Tell Lyndon that he needs to go into cardiothoracic surgery so we can work together when he is done. -Walker
WHERE HAVE I BEEN?? Congrats and congrats. She is beautiful--is that a 4D ultrasound there, fancy? She looks to have beautifull glowing skin--is it all that moisture? So happy for you--and SO happy you are feeling better and not crazy, etc. Being pregnant is so, so hard. Way to go!
28 comments:
She looks just like you! I have been waiting for the pics!
She looks so cute! How far along are you again? All you Tyler's are having babies!
DUe June 16th
Congrats! Those are super detailed pics. Thanks for sharing. I am so excited for you guys!
The pictures are incredible. I am so excited. LIfe is such a miracle
Congratulations Missy and Lyndon. That is really exciting! Claire is so cute and this baby will be too.
Look at that little arm! Hooray for Claire jr.
I can't believe it! How amazing! Just think, if she's a couple weeks late you could share a birthday! :D
Congratulations!!! That is so wonderful. I also like a lot of girl names. We are so excited for you guys. This is the Walker's by the way.
Oh, those pictures are absolutely amazing! I can't believe how perfectly perfect she looks. And a girl...you are so very lucky. I absolutely love having "2 of the same" right next to each other. They totally get each other and love to play together. Congratulations!!!!
Wahoo! Congratulations!!! Those 3-d pictures are amazing, wow. I think she looks like you Missy, and she has a Green nose. I am so excited for you guys, love ya!
Congratulations Missy and Lyndon!! Can´t wait to know which name you have pick for this princess that´s coming!!!
YAY! How exciting! We just found out Tuesday that we are having another girl too! And I agree about how convenient it is to have all the girl stuff already - and the clothes - and how much easier it is to like girls' names than boys'. Congratulations!
Beautiful.
Amazing! And I agree, there are so many cute girl names to choose from! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy, I hope you are feeling well!
YEA! Congrats! You make such beautiful little girls:)
Hey, that is an awesome due date - the day before the best day in the world! (My birthday...)
Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Congrats! Who wouldn't want another cute little one like Claire?
Oh my gosh that's cool!!! she looks so funny saying hi with her hand...well, I know she is not but i like to think she is saying hi to beautiful and favorite chilean ant! congratulation!!! you will be the envy of your neighborhood with 2 beautiful girls!!!
ps. i got back on the blog thing so check it out!
Well I can't say for sure how cute she is because she still looks like a mass of swirling black and white lines to me but we are excited and can't wait for June 16th!
This is great news! There is nothing better than two girls, though I admit I am a bit biased. Congratulations! It's so fun to see all of your New England adventures - thanks for sharing.
She already looks beautiful. Congraats on another darling girl! We are so excited for all of you!
Missy congrats! We are due like a week after you guys. We find out next week what we are having. Hope med school is going good. Tell Lyndon that he needs to go into cardiothoracic surgery so we can work together when he is done.
-Walker
Hurrah for another girl! That's so exciting! Bonnie's having a girl, too...I'm a little jealous of y'all. :)
Congratulations Missy. That is really exciting. I hope that all goes well.
WHERE HAVE I BEEN?? Congrats and congrats. She is beautiful--is that a 4D ultrasound there, fancy? She looks to have beautifull glowing skin--is it all that moisture? So happy for you--and SO happy you are feeling better and not crazy, etc. Being pregnant is so, so hard. Way to go!
Oh yeah. We like the girl thing, sure do.
Your 3D images are amazing!
Post a Comment