Tuesday, March 31, 2009

lil' roxy

Not to post too soon over Lyndon's post (see below), but I couldn't help myself after getting these pictures from my awesome friend, who happens to be a great photographer that so needed to practice taking pictures and lets me benefit from her work!




















I miss those little cheeks when she is in bed, even if it was a tiresome day with her-which isn't that often..either that, or I am getting numb to tantrums.
It's funny what being a parent does to your heart. I could kiss her all day if she'd let me. I also think that photos of her smiling and laughing make the crying spells melt away in my memory. That is until tomorrow when she wakes up and refuses to get dressed or something along those lines. That's why we're getting a large print of her smiling put up on the wall :)

20 comments:

Brandi said...

WOW Missy, she is a doll! Your friend took some great pictures, so cute!

Jangs said...

Oh my goodness she has grown since we last saw her. I miss you all so much!!!! She is beautiful

Julie said...

Oh-- be still my heart-- she is so cute! I just want to eat her up! Those are great pics!

Beka said...

she's really so so adorable! And i cant believe how much she looks like your hub when he was little.

mo said...

She is (as my dear Sister-in-law used to say) so cute it makes my teeth hurt!

Unknown said...

She´s adorable!!!! I think I´l be able to visit you in July...my whole family is planning to visit Bruno in Montreal...let me know if that would be a bad time...we probably would stay at a hotel because there would be four of us....and you and Lyndon would practice a little Portuguese with my mom ad dad, since they don´t speak English (my dad speaks no English at all!!!)
Luv ya!

Abby said...

She is breathtaking. I wish I could kiss her cheeks too!

Whitney said...

SSSOOO CUTE!!! She doesn't look like a baby anymore, she is such a cute little girl!

Jessica said...

Oh..so very adorable! What great pictures!

Jared Stubbs said...

Those are great pictures, I can't believe how much older she is! She is a beautiful little girl.

Czirr Family said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE PIVTURES!!!. specially the one where she is by the brick wall!... She is so grown up...I can't believe it!...she is a mimi me of Lyndon!
ps: are you gonna come to utah for your brother's wedding?

Tina said...

What a little sweetheart!

Britt-Marie said...

Well put, maybe I need to get a large print of my girl made. She sure is a cutie though, those are some fun pictures.

Nae said...

She is so beautiful! And those are great pictures to capture the love!

Emily said...

Those are really beautiful! And I say "ditto" to everything you said. I always miss Charlie when he goes to bed early. :)

Amy Lynn said...

She is such a beautiful little girl! And her personality shines through her eyes and darling smile! Great pictures!

Cassie said...

What a dolly! She isn't a baby anymore....all grown up to toddler age. She is sooo cute!

amber-girl said...

**Sigh** DANG cute is all I have to say!!! They grow up too fast...

Williams Tale Overture said...

She is so adorable! Great pictures. If you have any tips on how you became numb to tantrums, let me know:) I feel the same about my kids once they are asleep its amazing how fast you forget the hard day you had. What did we ever do without them?

Angela D said...

very very nice!!! I love them. I can't wait to hug my claire roxy and see what trouble she and her girl cousin get into this summer!