I read some book in elementary school that talked about tapping maple trees and making syrup, and I have always had it in the back of my mind. As you can tell, it was mostly frozen and took forever to boil down, but it sure was fun.
... and there was a snowmobile.
And it is spring break - so Claire and I have been having some fun.
10 comments:
Sugaring time! That looks like so much fun. I didn't realize it looked so white when it came out-- I thought it would be more amber colored. Cool.
I love the fort you built!
Nice way of spending your Spring break....
Happy Spring Break!
You do such cool things! And I love the fort. Forts are the best.
Spring break in NH looks about as warm as spring break in Alaska was. Glad you got outside.
Really? People do that? I guess this IS New England. I want to play forts!
Love the feetsies hanging out of the fort!
Um...where in there was Spring? Seriously. Do you get spring fever when it's still snowy?
I remember reading about the maple syrup thing in the Laura Ingalls books. They would drop maple syrup in the snow to make candy or something...I've always, always wanted to try it! You are leading a dreamy life! You know that, right? :>) (Can you describe being pregnant and putting a husband through medical school as dreamy? Maybe if you have snowmobiles, maple syrup and Canada trips?)
So cute!!! I love it!
Post a Comment