Monday, April 27, 2009

Sprinkler fun

So we have a water hook up in our back yard that I have attached a hose to for some water fun. The other night Lyndon and I were out and came home to our neighbors in our backyard having a little too much fun. (there is a big muddy field on the side of our house and these guys happened to find it and their momma's weren't about to let them back into their houses with out a good spray. Too bad the sun had gone down and the water was freezing!

Here's the littles on a warmer day (today). I think it was in the high 80's- whew!
Claire taking a break after too much play.

Later dudes..



6 comments:

Jonny said...

I am jealous that you have a sprinkler to set out on a lawn in the upper 80's, sigh. 71 will do for now I guess.

Jessica said...

Love the ride Clair is getting. That is how I wish I could ride my bike lately!

Jangs said...

Looks like fun. I could break out my bike and ride again especially if I got a pull like that. Life is good when you are two! But it snowed here again on Sunday. I feel like everytime I wear something spring like it snows. I give up

Julie said...

I think every time I put our snow boots away, it snows, seriously. I am jealous of the sprinklers:)

Amy Lynn said...

Wow, that is some serious sprinkler fun! I can't believe you are having glorious sprinkler weather...we tried pulling it out one day and got snow the next. Hannah solves the problem by wearing her swim suit AND polka dot boots together...ready for anything.

Emma Jo said...

I just love that we can finally be outside without getting frostbite! How fun! (and I love the bike picture, we do the same thing with Mia's bike and a jump rope to get her up and down all the hills in our neighborhood.)