That was funny. How did you do that?
Cool colors. That was fun to watch. No one enjoys life quite like a kid
Nice....she's looks even funnier!!! :)
That left me panting...great workout! I wish my iPod had that effect on me!
You should make a commercial! I like your chipmunk laugh Missy:)
What's that? Double speed? Triple? She's a cute kid.
Windows movie maker was what did it. And yes, I think it was on tripple speed, hence the phyco laugh from yours truly. :)
That would definitely sell an iPod to my clan of kids.
I cant wait to meet your babies...That's great my mom is going with me....so, some of you will be able to speak a little Portuguese with her!!!! :o)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That was funny. How did you do that?
Cool colors. That was fun to watch. No one enjoys life quite like a kid
Nice....she's looks even funnier!!! :)
That left me panting...great workout! I wish my iPod had that effect on me!
You should make a commercial! I like your chipmunk laugh Missy:)
What's that? Double speed? Triple? She's a cute kid.
Windows movie maker was what did it. And yes, I think it was on tripple speed, hence the phyco laugh from yours truly. :)
That would definitely sell an iPod to my clan of kids.
I cant wait to meet your babies...
That's great my mom is going with me....so, some of you will be able to speak a little Portuguese with her!!!! :o)
Post a Comment