Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What you do when you haven't had a baby..

...you have a wonderful time being with your mother who came out to take care of you....go hiking, canoeing, see Joseph Smith's old family home in Norwich VT, take riverside walks, cook Indian food (no picts of that), soak in the sun, shop at LL Bean, and read lots of books.

We can't wait to update you on number 2, who happens to be late.

9 comments:

Elyse said...

I was just thinking about you today and wondering if you had had the baby!!

Cara said...

Oh good luck with getting that baby out. I heard castor oil works. You look great being 9+ months pregnant. Can't wait to see pics of baby #2.

Unknown said...

Missy, you look amazing! Cant wait to see number 2!!! Have you chosen a name??

Anonymous said...

I want to come! That looks like a blast! I liked the canoeing pictures! How fun to play with your mom before you get down to the real work of having a baby! Best of luck over the next few days WAITING!!!! :)

Emma Jo said...

Oh come on come on come on Baby girl...you know you wanna!

Julie said...

Castor oil anyone??? Come on-- you can do it!

Amy Lynn said...

But how fabulous to have all that one on one time with your mom! And what stunning adventures you are having as a 9-month pregnant woman. I'd be in bed eating Ben and Jerry's and having someone rub my feet! Have you tried jogging yet? Or jumping jacks?

Jessica Newby said...

Missy, I haven't looked at your blog forever! I got a massage where she worked on pressure points that naturally induce labor. I went into labor the next day? But you have probably had the baby by now....

Can't wait to see pictures!

Doesn't it suck that we weren't in the same graduating class. Our reunion is this summer & I was just thinking how you & Dorthy won't be there! Dumb. :)

Tina said...

Cute pictures! And for being as miserable as you must be you look GREAT! Can't wait to hear more about baby 2!

the verification word to this comment is:

belayed