From left to right:
Family pic on Nantucket, Claire (I told her the Black Pearl was on our tail), me trying to push CB overboard (or at least that's what Lyndon says it looks like), Girls starting our bike journey, girls at the end of our bike journey (the most comfortable way to get around the island, especially on a rainy rainy day), Lyndon, the two of us pretending that we owned this summer home, the view from said summer home, tip of the cape, outer cape waves!Ahhh, they are scary!, tall Gothic monument to the Pilgrims (which we thought was very ironic because it seemed to be a towering symbol of everything they ran away from-the huge gargoyles were a nice scary touch), then we have the accused Bridget Bishop's "witch" house in Salem Mass, a witch, Claire eating her "pink ice freaking!!!!", snuggle puppy Sydney, need I explain?, Lyndon and CB, oh and us again- how appropriate.
A-B-C-D-E-F-G!

13 comments:
Wow-- I am glad I came back. I must have been looking at this just as you were putting it together. Cool pics and what a neat trip! We miss you guys-- those videos are great.
I love Claire's version of ABC's!! She seems so old!
"Land Ho!!!" Hahahaha. Love it. Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Oh, my insides are hurting a little. Nantucket Island and the whole Cape Cod area is my absolute favorite place on earth. We went to Nantucket Island for our honeymoon so I can also safely say it is the most romantic place on earth!!!! I dream, daily, of living there. Loved your pictures and love your adventures!!!
:) Claire makes me smile. Oh and Toby loved the videos too. He watched them several times!
Seriously, there are too many people out there that make me want to be their child. What a fun trip. You guys are darling darling and fun! Love it!
I wish we could do this stuff with you guys. Looks fun.
Fun pictures! I love that you guys go on cool adventures.
And the video of CB singing really cracks me up. She's awesome.
That was An AWESOME Video!! I loved it!! I'm still laughing!!
Those are cute videos! What fun trips you guys take.
Oh what a great trip. Wish we could have seen it all with you and claire should be on Seasame Street that was too funny
the picture of Claire screaming cracked me up and made me think of a famous painting--although she so MUCH cuter. Go Tyler family on the great adventures!
I love it and miss you guys so much. Madison was talking about her little friend Clare the other day in the car. She said she lived in NH. It will be fun to see them together again.
Post a Comment