Monday, November 30, 2009

I be Naked

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving in Connecticut and were treated like royalty by the Scharman clan. I'm only bummed that we can't keep this a tradition for as long as WE are here in the east. But as far as pictures of the event, well they're pretty much all of Claire, so I thought I'd give you a fashion show of her latest attire. Beginning with of course one that she put on while visiting said cousins. She's using pants as her wedding veil/princess hair.

This one is of CB and her preschool buddy Casey, and her big sis. (and while I'm talking about preschool, does anyone else's kid give them the biggest stink eye and scream at the top of their lungs when you come to pick them up? I swear people think I beat my kid by her reaction to me taking her home and I have never even spanked her-swear I haven't-thought about it many times, but never ever have).

Princess CB upon her return from a Birthday party. This was her take home gift.



Dress ups. Note how she is both a devil and an angel. How apropos.


This one has been a favorite of both of us.
oh, and when she is not dressing up. She states that she will "be naked" and refuses to wear anything but underwear. yeah.




8 comments:

Abby said...

Glad you had a fun thanksgiving. CB rocks.

Jonny said...

Very, very cute! I love her face in the last picture.

Unknown said...

Claire is the best!!! She looks great in just any look!
Your post made me remind of Rich's luncheon and Claire being on her underwear and your shoes!!!

Jangs said...

Trust me.....Like mother like daughter. Brings back many many memories of raising you. Tons of personality, sense of fun and loving being with people. Must have been incredible with 6 girls and the parents at Thanksgiving. We miss you all

steph said...

Claire is so funny! I love the pics!

Julie said...

She is a hoot-- love the dress ups. too bad you aren't closer- SO would love to dress up with CB and would adopt her as a little sis.

Anonymous said...

My girls loved seeing the pictures of Claire and then rushed away to put on their princess dresses. They wear the dresses to the store all the time. Last Sunday Shanna insisted on wearing her dress-up princess shoes to church. They are four times too big but they have sparkles, bows, heals, and braids. Ahh, such dedication to fashion and beauty.

mo said...

I missed being with you this year!! All those fun girls!