Yesterday we went sugaring with some of our friends from church here. Claire had lots of doughnuts, but wouldn't dip them in the maple syrup.
Sydney is pretending to eat baby food. She really ate more doughnuts than Claire (that is why she looks so happy)
This is how we made the holes in the doughnuts.
7 comments:
Hehe, cute pictures! Looks like a lot of fun...especially shooting holes in donuts with big guns. :)
Sweeeet-- I want to shoot some doughnut holes myself, it would relieve some stress.
Yeah I could go for making donut holes about right now too. Looks like a lot of fun
Yum. Looks like a fun time. I love that hat on Sydney! Where did you get it? (did you make it?!)
Oh, the olde fashioned way of making doughnuts, I see.
I don't think we should let Julie use a gun to relieve stress...she told me how her neighbors make her really crazy...
I would really like to be your neighbor...a closer neighbor than I am, that is.
Post a Comment