Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Voila

Lyndon used to own this shirt (a grey color one) until I made it into my own.
The more I washed it the tighter the neck got, so he quit wearing it.

That's when I made it into this....



I got my shirt making tips from Made by Lex  

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Great work!!!

wendys said...

Cute. You make me want to craft more!

Emma Jo said...

Shut up! It's so adorable. Now I want to dig through my husband's closet and cut something up!

Williams Tale Overture said...

You are amazing thats all I have to say.

Julie said...

I may have to steal some of Rich's shirts-- except they all are either plain white or they have logos on them-- nothing fancy, and I don't think I could do that!! That is great!

Britt-Marie said...

You're amazing. How in the world?! I love it!

Cassie said...

It should be VIOLA in capital letters! You are AMAZING!!!!

michaelstubbs said...

Wow!

Cara said...

Awesome. I love that sight.

amber-girl said...

Seriuosly!!! How in the heck....

too cute!!!!! If I send you an old shirt, can you make one for me? haha!

Okay...I am so going to have to try this one out!

Cara said...

You should enter this contest: http://madebyrae.blogspot.com/2010/03/ladies-and-gentlemen-start-your-sewing.html

Jared Stubbs said...

When are you going to open up your own store?

Rich said...

That is cool sis. How did you do the flowers?

Jangs said...

You are soooooo talented. I am so proud. I wish I could say you got it from me but I don't think that is the case. It really is neat

Nae said...

Wow! Can I have a little bit of your creativity? I'm sure you leak a little with so much. You are so COOL!

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

Okay seriously. You are amazing! That shirt is AWESOME! Where do you find time to do it all? Nice work.

Candise said...

Hey Missy - I'm not sure if I have your correct e-mail, so I thought I'd leave you a comment! I found this little craft and have enjoyed making them. I thought of your cute girl and I'm sure they need these in their easter baskets...get to work!

http://www.purlbee.com/bunny-finger-puppets/2010/3/21/mollys-sketchbook-bunny-finger-puppets.html#comments