Thursday, July 15, 2010

July is the best month in the whole entire year.

We have been swimming and playing to our hearts content. There are a kajillion lakes in NH & VT and we happen to have super friends that invite us to play.

I actually don't have any pictures of said fun lakes, but here's one of the girls before getting scrubbed of all their grime. And no, that is not blood on Claire- it's marker.

P.S. Lyndon smoked the Boards. I can say that. I'm his wife. He gone and done good.

12 comments:

Cara said...

Happy late Birthday Missy! There is indeed nothing better than swimming on a hot July day.

Jangs said...

They are so darn cute. I really miss you all a bunch. I hope you continue to have a great July and we are super proud of Lyndon

Britt-Marie said...

sounds like fun times! And congrats to Lyndon (and you ;)

steph said...

wonderful news!! I am glad Lyndon did so well!

Veronica said...

glad to hear that lyndon did well on the boards!

amber-girl said...

What cuties! How do babies grow up so fast? You have such a fun family, and honestly, how do you sew such cool stuff lately, I mean, seriously...I am so envious of your abilities!

Nae said...

Way to go Lyndon! And Claire's marker art is lovely. :)

michaelstubbs said...

Hooray for July and for great test scores.

wendys said...

cool.

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

Love summer too. So glad you are having fun. Not really surprised that Lyndon did so well on his boards. I still remember when he would come to my house telling me about things he had read about in the encyclopedia that day. He is one amazing hard worker, that one. Congrats to you Lyndon!

M-L said...

Well done Lyndon! happy summer time!

Emma Jo said...

So glad that is not actually blood. Love dirty, happy kids..soon to be clean, happy kids.