Thursday, September 2, 2010

Missy's hard work

Missy planted a garden this year and we now have a ton of tomatoes and a few yellow squash.

8 comments:

michaelstubbs said...

I'm glad to see that you are eating. We will take care of your wife and kids. You are doing great.

Unknown said...

Way cool! My mom grows pepper in our garden! And some herbs...I'd love to have some tomatoes too!

Julie said...

MIss you!!!!

this is missy, not julie

Julie said...

Well, shucks, I miss you too Lyndon!! Of course, not like MIssy does:) You ARE a fantastic brother in law!

Emma Jo said...

Love the homegrown...make me feel so, productive.
Sooo yummy.

Jangs said...

Nice to know the squirrels are eating all your hard work this year. Good job. Glad you have something to eat while Melissa is gone!

Anonymous said...

Must be the year of the yellow squash. that was the ONLY thing that grew in my garden this year.

amber-girl said...

Wooo hooooo! What a woman! ;)